Harvest Home receives over 500 calls each year from pregnant women in need of housing and support. Our program selection process ensures that the program and environment at Harvest Home is the best fit for applicants and their unique needs.
Applicants to the program must be motivated to engage in program and services, proactively work on a productivity plan (which includes 20 hours of work or schooling weekly), and be willing to live in a structured communal environment.
- Currently homeless, soon to be homeless, or living in an unsafe living environment
- Age 18 years or older
- No other children currently in her care
- Proactively pursuing sobriety and managing mental health concerns
The application includes the following steps and may take up to 2 weeks.
- Call (310) 452-1223 and press "5" when prompted. The intake office is available Monday through Friday, 9am - 4pm.
- Schedule a phone interview
- In-person interview